Mission statement:To provide inspirational spiritual music for weekend Masses and other special liturgical celebrations at St. John Neumann.
Main activities:There are five separate music groups: Children’s Choir, Life Teen, Folk Ensemble, Adult Choir, and Teens Breakthrough for Christ. We provide sacred music for the Holy Week liturgies and we conduct an annual Christmas concert.
Schedule of activities:
- Children’s Choir sings the 1st Sunday of the month at the 8:30 AM Mass and rehearses 4:30-5:45 PM on Wednesday.
- Life Teen sings at the 5 PM Mass on Sunday and rehearses 3:30-5:00 PM on Sunday.
- Folk Ensemble sings at the 8:30 AM Sunday Mass and rehearses 7:30 PM on Wednesday.
- Adult Choir sings at the 10:30 AM Mass on Sunday and rehearses 7:30 PM on Thursday.
- Teens Breakthrough for Christ sings the 2nd Saturday of the month at 5 PM and rehearses 4-5:30 PM on Wednesday
Contact: Karen Newton 949-857-7933 email@example.com
God is Spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth. Jn 4:24