Ralph’s Rewards Program Linked to St. John Neumann
Now it is easier than ever for you to help fund the charities of St. John Neumann parish. For every dollar that you spend at Ralph’s grocery store using your Ralph’s Rewards card, St. John Neumann has the potential of receiving 1 - 4% depending on the total amount of your bill.
All you have to do is register your Ralph’s Rewards card to St. John Neumann’s account. It’s simple and easy. There are two ways to do it:
1) You may print out a page with a bar code (click here), take it to a Ralph's store and have the bar code scanned along with the bar code on your Ralph's Reward card.
2) You may follow the directions below.
Please note, you will continue to build your own rewards points just as you do today. The contributions to St. John Neumann do not affect your own points.
DIRECTIONS TO LINK YOUR RALPH'S REWARD CARD TO ST. JOHN NEUMANN:
Go online to http://www.ralphs.com
1. From the tabs across the top, click on SERVICES and choose “Community Contribution” from the drop-down menu.
2. There is an “ENROLL” button near the bottom of the page. Click on it.
3. Create your own password by selecting the “Sign up today” near the bottom on the right and follow the instructions. You will need the number on your Ralph’s Rewards Card.
4. At the end of the enrollment process, Ralphs will immediately send you an email with a link to activate your account. In your email, click on the link. This takes you to a page to log in for the first time. Log in.
5. At the bottom of the page there is a link to “Edit Your Community Contribution Program Information”. Click on this link.
6. Enter St. John Neumann’s organization account number: 92011 and click the “Search” button.
St. John Neumann’s name will appear with a radial button in front of it. Click on the radial button and save your update.
« Go Back
St. John Neumann Catholic Church, 5101 Alton Parkway, Irvine CA 92604, (949) 559-4006